There are three ways you can donate to PARC's American River conservation and education efforts:
You can Join and become a Member of PARC. See more here.
You can donate to the Legacy Fund. See more here.
You can donate to the PARC Scholarship Fund. See more here.
PARC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
PARC Membership Information
Protect American River Canyons is a river education and conservation organization dedicated to the protection of the natural, recreational, cultural and historical resources of the North and Middle Forks of the American River and its canyons. PARC is very active in the community, sponsoring a variety of social, river service and educational events each year. PARC remains vigilant to the political threats to the river canyons.
To schedule an American River Confluence Parkway presentation for your group, contact PARC at (530) 885-8878.
Look below to see membership premiums
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PREMIUMS
- $25 Regular Member - Receive three river cards
- $50 River Guardian - Receive the Confuence Parkway Map AND the Auburn State Recreation Area Topographic Trail Map
- $100 River PARCster - Receive PARC's American River Insider's Guidebook
- $250 River Crusader - Receive John Muir Laws' The Laws Field Guide to the Sierra Nevada
- $500 River Champion - Receive BOTH PARC's American River Insider's Guidebook AND John Muir Laws' The Laws Field Guide to the Sierra Nevada
- $1000 River Angel - Receive a surprise!
You can also choose to not receive a membership premium.
If you are paying online, type "Yes" or "No" in the the message box that says
"Please send me the membership premium."
See more about the premium offers on our Guide Books and Maps page.